Pigéon Catering knows that the secret to a successful child nutrition program is to provide healthy foods that students recognize and that tastes good. We typically begin with a four-week menu to start the program. Once the program has started, we would like to survey the children to see what they like and what items we can make better. As we try new items, we want to host taste tests to give students an opportunity to be part of the process.
Food Presentation is one of the most important factors when children are eating. We will ensure that the food is made daily and provides a wide variety of color and options.
- Audubon Charter School-Lower Campus
- Audubon Charter School-Upper Campus
- Audubon Charter School-Gentilly Campus
- Bricologe Academy of New Orleans
- De La Salle High School
- Holy Name of Jesus School
- Lycée Français de la Nouvelle-Orléans- Johnson St. Campus
- Lycée Français de la Nouvelle-Orléans- Patton St. Campus
- Morris Jeff Community School
- Morris Jeff High School
- Mount Carmel Academy
- St. Paul’s Episcopal School