Lea FreemanSenior Corporate Sales Manager
Born and raised in New Orleans and a LIFER from the Academy of Sacred Heart, she later graduated from Loyola University with a Psychology degree with some of her studies in the Psychology of Consciousness in Strasbourg, France. Soon after was her start in the catering world as the owner of Partysist for over 20 years. With various large and extravagant events with Partysist as the Catering and Event Planning Perfectionist, she took her experience and opened and operated a wine store for a few years before joining the Pigéon Team. She now handles all Corporate accounts here and what she puts together, are events that are always one of kind and sure to never forget.
- Favorite Restaurant: The Franklin
- Favorite Dish: Burger and Fries, Chargrilled Oysters
- Favorite Pigéon Dish: BBQ Shrimp and Grits
- Favorite Holiday: Halloween
- Favorite Athlete: Drew Brees
- Favorite Music Venue: One Eyed Jacks
- Favorite Cocktail: Tequila Shots and Bubbles
- Favorite Mardi Gras Parade: Muses
- Favorite Dish to Cook: Chicken Stir Fry with Fresh Veggies
- Nickname: Lealea
- Pet Peeve: Stupidity
- Favorite thing about New Orleans: Local love, growing up in NOLA, surviving Katrina!