Jean Pierre "JP" PigéonManaging Partner
JP Pigéon brings over fourteen years of Food and Beverage operational experience. He possesses a strong background in operational management in the areas of: purchasing, storage, distribution, and catering. He is responsible for the operations of the company, from logistics to financials. Jean-Pierre oversees customer and client relations, operations, and business development for the client partnerships in the area.
- Favorite Restaurant: Commanders Palace
- Favorite Dish: Bread Pudding Souffle
- Favorite Pigéon Dish: Fresh Horseradish Crusted Beef Tenderloin or Lobster Risotto
- Favorite Dish to Cook: Puppy Drum topped with sautéed crabmeat with fresh asparagus, sundried tomatoes, green onion, baby heirloom tomatoes, spinach, artichokes
- Favorite Holiday: Mardi Gras
- Favorite Athlete: Drew Brees
- Favorite Music Venue: Tipitinas
- Favorite Cocktail: Ketel, Cranberry, Water & Lime
- Favorite Mardi Gras Parade: Bacchus
- Nickname: JP
- Pet Peeve: Cooking a bad meal
- Favorite thing about New Orleans: The fact that I can get to so many awesome restaurants in 10 minutes of my house.