Geoffrey RhodeCulinary Director
Chef Geoffrey E. Rhode, a New Orleans native, has trained under some of the most famous local chefs including Paul Prudhomme and Emeril Lagasse. Chef Geoffrey develops all of Pigéon Caterers offerings using his 30 plus years of experience cooking in New Orleans. He spends the majority of his time managing, developing and implementing standards of culinary practice, sanitation and food quality to our Sous chefs, prep-cooks and staff. Chef Geoffrey provides expert advice and guidance relating to our standards and practices for food production, delivery, and culinary services. He ensures the highest degree of knowledge and awareness of new and emerging trends/technologies in order to provide high quality product delivery to our clients.
- Favorite Restaurant: Domenica in New Orleans, Balthazer in NYC
- Favorite Dish: Neapolitan Pizza with an egg on top!
- Favorite Pigéon Dish: Boudin Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Pork......on a po-boy!
- Favorite Dish to Cook: any Braised dish, long slow cook that coaxes the best out of the ingredients
- Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
- Favorite Athlete: Archie Manning
- Favorite Music Venue: Tippitinas, Snug Harbor
- Favorite Cocktail: Sazarac...make it a double!
- Favorite Mardi Gras Parade: Rex and Zulu...back to back is like one big parade
- Favorite thing about New Orleans: Po-Boy Shops