Camille DimaggioPastry Chef
Growing up in Old Jefferson Camille found her passion in the kitchen at a young age. Starting at 15, from the Rose Garden to Le Madeline then to Vaqueros, she soon realized that a life in the bakery was right for her. Working in well known restaurants such as Commander's Palace and Crescent City Steaks, she finally became at home as a Pastry Chef for Rommel's Catering, then later for The Gingerbread Café. Today she runs our bakery in our Uptown location, baking everything from assorted breads, cheesecakes and weddings cakes. Camille's attention to client requests and attention to detail has made each event one to remember with her tasty treats. In her spare time she likes to tend to her two dogs at home, as well as volunteering with the Jefferson SPCA, fostering and training dogs that have been rescued.
- Favorite Restaurant: Commander's Palace
- Favorite Dish: Shrimp Po Boy from Radostas
- Favorite Pigéon Dish: anything Chef Geoffrey makes :)
- Favorite Dish to Cook: Chicken Parmesan
- Favorite Holiday: Halloween
- Favorite Music Venue: House of Blues
- Favorite Cocktail: Cadillac Margarita on the rocks
- Nickname: "Mille"
- Favorite Mardi Gras Parade: Endymion